Friday, August 6, 2010

Robert Giuffre officialy on the Ballot for the 80th Assembly District

   The following has been e-mailed to us from the Robert Giuffre camp.

   August 6, 2010 – (Morris Park, The Bronx)
   Objections against Robert Giuffre's nominating petitions were officially dropped today -- meaning Giuffre will be on the ballot for this fall's September 14th Primary. 
   During a three day “political courtroom battle,” emotions often ran high. Giuffre commented: "I know it is hard to believe, but I was more peeved about the awful ballot access process than my own individual campaign. I admit I probably would never have cared this much about the issue if I weren't personally involved, but the process is obviously intended to keep outsiders away from mounting challenges. Although I made the ballot – eventually – many people who would of made good candidates did not, and that is wrong, the ballot access process in New York needs to change.” 
   The Giuffre campaign looks forward to running a true grassroots effort and an honest, issue-based campaign. 
  
Friends of Rob Giuffre
Democrat for Assembly – District 80
GiuffreforAssembly.com
Contact: 347-538-6231
 

No comments:

Post a Comment