Monday, August 16, 2010

Hector Ramirez Fundraiser Tonught

An invitation from Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr.

Dear Friend,

I'm writing to invite you to a reception honoring Hector Ramirez, a candidate for the New York State Assembly, this Monday, August 16th.
As you know, I had the privilege of serving in the State Assembly until I was elected Bronx Borough President last year. I know the hard work and dedication it takes to be a successful legislator, and I know Hector will be a great and vibrant leader in Albany.

I don't have to tell you that Albany desperately needs new and energetic leadership. As a small business owner, Hector understands our community's economy. Hector believes New York can and must work harder to create local jobs with living wages, and I couldn't agree more.
Hector will be a force for bringing real affordable housing to the Bronx, and I need his partnership in Albany to do the best job I can as Borough President.
So won't you please join me in support of Hector's campaign? I am hosting a reception for Hector on Monday, August 16th, from 7-9 PM, at Ibiza Lounge, 220 West 242nd Street, and I'd love to greet you personally.
This election couldn't be more important for the future of our borough, our city and our state. I hope I can count on your support.

Sincerely,
Ruben Diaz Jr.
Bronx Borough President

You are cordially invited to join Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. in supporting Hon. Hector Ramirez for the New York State Assembly

Monday, August 16, 2010

7pm - 9pm
Ibiza Lounge
220 West 242nd Street, Bronx, New York


Sponsorship Levels:

Sponsor - $2,500 Host - $1,000 Patron - $500 Friend - $100

Please make checks payable to Friends of Ramirez

To RSVP or for more information call 718-731-2009

or email mjemrick@peoplefordiaz.com.

Political contributions are not tax deductible.

Individuals, PACs, LLCs and partnerships may contribute up to $7,600 per cycle ($3,800 for the primary election and $3,800 for the general election). Corporations may contribute up to a total of $5,000 aggregated political giving per year.


PS: Hector Ramirez candidacy has been supported by the Bronx Democratic County Committee, The Workings Family Party, Congressman Jose Serrano, Senator Ruben Díaz J, Assemblyman Marcos Crespo, Councilman Fernando Cabrera, Councilwoman Annabel Palma, and several Labor Unions. For more information visit www.hectorramirez


















No comments:

Post a Comment